Friday, October 24, 2014

Two Months


What Elle loves:
  • her momma
  • being looked at and spoken too
  • laying on my chest
  • sitting up on my lap and looking around 
  • her crazy brothers giving her attention
  • baths.  she's ultra content in the bath even with crazy Jackson surrounding her in her bath chair with toys.   
  • her nursing pillow.  if she can't be held, she's happiest laying on my bed or the couch on her pillow. 
What Elle doesn't love:
  • diaper changes 
  • sitting at stop signs or lights in the car.  just like her brother she cries and cries until we get moving again.
  • being ignored.  she will start to fuss even if she's laying on my lap if I'm not looking at her or speaking to her.

Eats: momma's milk plus a few ounces a day of formula.  my supply is not quite meeting her demand.  

Sleeps: on and off all day.  six hour stretch at night then back to bed for another three hours.  

New tricks: Elle coos a lot now and its the sweetest little sound.  smiles are no longer attributed to gas.  she smiles all day for her momma especially. 

Stats: 9 lbs. and 22.5 inches.  weight gain is still a concern but spitting up has improved and the plan is to add a few more ounces a day to her diet through supplementation.  I'm starting to see a hint of rolls and her cheeks are plumping up and oh so kissable.   

No comments:

Post a Comment