- her momma
- being looked at and spoken too
- laying on my chest
- sitting up on my lap and looking around
- her crazy brothers giving her attention
- baths. she's ultra content in the bath even with crazy Jackson surrounding her in her bath chair with toys.
- her nursing pillow. if she can't be held, she's happiest laying on my bed or the couch on her pillow.
What Elle doesn't love:
- diaper changes
- sitting at stop signs or lights in the car. just like her brother she cries and cries until we get moving again.
- being ignored. she will start to fuss even if she's laying on my lap if I'm not looking at her or speaking to her.
Eats: momma's milk plus a few ounces a day of formula. my supply is not quite meeting her demand.
Sleeps: on and off all day. six hour stretch at night then back to bed for another three hours.
New tricks: Elle coos a lot now and its the sweetest little sound. smiles are no longer attributed to gas. she smiles all day for her momma especially.
Stats: 9 lbs. and 22.5 inches. weight gain is still a concern but spitting up has improved and the plan is to add a few more ounces a day to her diet through supplementation. I'm starting to see a hint of rolls and her cheeks are plumping up and oh so kissable.