Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love . . .

the gospel. my husband. my son. my sister. my parent's. my in laws. my family. my friends. mac and cheese. snuggling. going on walks. holding babies. looking at photos. love notes. gummy candy. going to the movies. ben's dancing. james' hand holding. vacations. donuts. reminiscing. party planning. reading to Ben. answered prayers. making play dough sculptures. teasing my husband. making Ben laugh. my car. my new Nike running pants (motivation). my cute home. my amazing ward. the smell of pine trees. watching movies in bed with Ben. a clean home. a fully stocked fridge and pantry. mrs. myers cleaning products. unanswered prayers. ben's bedtime routine. laughing with james about all the funny things ben's does. a day like valentines day when i get to think about all the things i love.

1 comment: