Friday, April 26, 2013

Insta Life

We moved again last Saturday and our computer is still not set up. So I'm blogging from my phone. And the easiest way to do so is to post my latest instagrams, since they are stored so nicely in their own folder in my iPhotos. Hopefully I'll post captions sometime when I get my computer back.

Enjoying his treat from the Jelly Belly Factory.
Another great check up for Ben.  Love that Ben loves going to the doctors and dentist. 
Daddy and Ben date to see The Croods. 
Ben was making cookies with his GG when I started to take pictures.  This is him pointing and 
me and telling me not to post this on the internet.  I never told him I wouldn't.  Haha.  
Jackson loves the splash park. 
Ben came home with these fake mustaches from Chuck E Cheese. 
Ben and I at our first movie on the lawn of the season- The Sandlot. So fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment