Saturday, September 10, 2011

Half Way There

I am 21 weeks along and feeling good. Everything looked wonderful with baby brother at the ultrasound (which was done at about 19.5 weeks). He's weighing in at about half a pound, and I am weighing in at ___. Yah right! No cravings as of now, only a brief stint with baked potato cravings in the early stages. No obnoxious symptoms of pregnancy yet that I had with Ben (i.e. heartburn and charley horses). But I'm sure I just jinxed myself. Bending is becoming a more difficult task by the day and my back is taking a beating already from the extra weight. I purchased a prenatal yoga video yesterday so I hope to do it regularly to help relieve my aching back and tone and stretch my muscles so I can feel my very best until the end. Yesterday there was a very unexpected thunder and lightening storm that has me longing for cooler days. Fall is by far my favorite season and I am so glad to be pregnant during the cooler months this time around. I have been feeling baby brother move since the day of my ultrasound (August 30th), and he hasn't stopped since. Even James and Ben have felt him already, which was so fun for both since James barely felt anything out of Ben (he wasn't much of a mover). Feeling a little life move around inside of you never gets old!

No comments:

Post a Comment