- I really love it when my mom . . . cooks me food at nighttime.
- My mom likes to wear . . . running clothes.
- My mom always tells me . . . it's time to go preschool.
- The best thing she does is . . . gives me food at lunchtime.
- It makes her happy when . . . I cheer her up.
- My mom likes to relax by . . . takes a shower.
- The best thing she cooks is . . . pancakes.
- I love my mom because . . . she cooks me food!
We were able to visit both of our moms after church and my sister, who is celebrating her first mother's day this year. And what better gifts for everyone than pictures of mine and their (my sis's) kiddos. At least in my opinion. I think they really liked them too.
I took some pictures of my niece, Ashlyn, without my sister knowing it and gave her the photos for her gift. Below are a few of my favs. She texted me the next day that the pics were a hit at her work and that she might have some jobs for me. I'm not aspiring to be a professional photographer, but it would be fun to do it on the side now and then for friends and family. So stay tuned because I might have some maternity photos to post soon, as two women at her work are expecting.
I love being a mom and am so grateful for the mothers in my life who have taught me how to be a pretty decent one. We women deserve to be celebrated. I mean we work hard. It takes me forty minutes just to put my children to bed every night. Sheesh. These two are worth it though.