Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patty's Day

We did a few festive things for St. Patricks Day yesterday.  Mostly involving green food, rainbows, gold coins, and lucky grandsons who got spoiled by their wonderful GG.  Here are some pics to commemorate the day.
This little guy lost his luck for a while when he took a spill off the front porch.  
I am so beyond lucky in my life.  Lately I have been thanking my lucky stars, more specifically my Heavenly Father, for keeping my boys healthy this winter.  It has been such an awful winter for the flu and I have read and heard of so many sick, sick kiddos.  And while I had a brief bug earlier this winter, the boys have had nothing more than runny noses.  We have also been so lucky to have had such beautiful weather this past month.  The house we are living in went on the market one month ago this Wednesday and ever since then the weather has been beautiful.  Which is a very lucky thing for us considering we spend a lot of time outside our house for showings lately.  And too many more things to list . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment