Friday, December 6, 2013

Thankful

We moved again and once again I've fallen behind on my blogging.  Lots to share about the new homestead and James' new job (we like change over here), but first I'll start with Thanksgiving.  Our morning started off super mellow with no Turkey Bowl this year for James.  Instead we slept in till nearly nine and then I made us a big breakfast.  Jackson was on the couch with James when James told me to come look at him.  I figured he wanted to show me something cute he was doing, instead sadly he wanted to put out how lethargic he looked.  Poor guy was running a 101 degree temp.  He otherwise seemed okay so we decided to carry on with our plans and packed up in the car to head to my parent's house.  Immediately both boys passed out in the car and Jackson pretty much spent Thanksgiving napping on and off all day at both grandparent's house.  He did perk up a bit during dinner but only ate a roll.  Thankfully by the next day he was feeling much much better.  Little sick spells sure do make you count your blessings and good health being a major one of those blessings.  I feel it every time I come out of a migraine.  I'm just so thankful for my little family, for our health, and for the countless blessings we receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment