Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ben's Boo! Brunch

My balloon photo wall couldn't withstand the hurricane of 4-year-olds that blew by it! 
Ben and I hosted another little Halloween party/playdate this year for Ben's friends and mine (their mom's).  I went with a ghost theme and decided to host a brunch, since some of our friend's have afternoon preschool.  My parent's brought a delicious egg, spinach, and sausage casserole, and my friend Shannon brought mini muffins.  So all I had to put together were yogurt parfaits (mini individual ones for the kids and a big one for the adults to share, a fruit platter with strawberry ghosts, and frozen yogurt dipped ghost banana pops.  

After we ate the kids moved on to decorating pumpkins.  Some spent a lot of time here, and some were done in a matter of minutes.
They also enjoyed a round or two of ghost bowling and had fun playing freeze dance to some spooky Halloween tunes.
Some more of the cute party guests. 
Mimi, Papa, nor I could get enough of our adorable baby chickie. 
 Or our cute mummy.
By the looks on their cute faces I think it's safe to say they had a good time. 

1 comment:

  1. This was so fun, Julie! You are such an excellent hostess. :)

    ReplyDelete