Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day already seemed like a long time ago, but I still wanted to document the day.  I love being a mom, although it can be very tiring and mundane often.  I have horrible patience and raise my voice far too often.  My little guy is crazy and my big guy is seriously lacking in the listening department.  I have so much more that I need to teach them, especially about being kind and good people.  All that I'm lacking in and have yet to do with these little people can be extremely overwhelming and defeating at times.  But I know it's a learning process, and I know while I don't have forever to get it right, that my kids are forgiving enough to allow me to try again and again and get things better as we go.  I'm so grateful that I get to be on this journey with them.

I'm trying to take more "selfless" of me with the boys.  I tend to be the one always taking pictures so we 
always end up with a lot more pics of James and the boys.  I know that both the kids and myself will 
love looking back on these photos.  Even if they are not usually my most flattering pics.  
Ben showered me with homemade goodies at his preschool's Mother's Day Tea!

Love my little blonde boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment