Friday, July 18, 2014

Always an Adventure

Today we ventured to a new park in a nearby town to check out what all the hype was about regarding a giant slide. It did not disappoint but man did it make me nervous. The boys flew down the thing and it was solid cement. They had a good time and went several rounds on it until Ben decided to send Jackson down solo against my wishes and I made us go. They were ready anyway.
The park grounds were so gorgeous and then as we were walking back to our car the most beautiful view of the bay and the city caught our eyes. Then we looked down into the side of the hill and there was a gorgeous rosé garden. The boys made their very pregnant mama walk and climb all around exploring the grounds. We are talking lots and lots of stairs with no hand rails. I'm going to put myself into labor soon if I keep adventuring with my crew like today. Which wouldn't be such a bad thing. I'm ready for this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment