Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving begin for us like it always does, at the Turkey Bowl. Mind you I am the only woman whoever goes to this thing. James just has a thing for showing off for me. So I go for him! Prior to stepping foot on the field with him I made him lose the headgear. Clearly its as much about fashion to him as the game. AT least he backed up his appearance and played really well.

















After the game we headed home to get ready; James cutting off all the tape on his cleats, and me changing Ben and myself from our matching Tom Brady jerseys, to our Thanksgiving best. So far since we've been married we have attempted splitting Thanksgiving between the two families (we might change that in the future). So first appearance of the day was at my Grandpa's newly renovated house that my dad and Uncle's have been working on for the last few months. We only got to stay for a quick visit; just enough time to take a family picture and capture Bentley and my cousin's matching Converses.

























































Our evening wrapped up at James' aunt and uncles house in Sausalito (also newly renovated, and gorgeous). The whole gang was there; grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. The food was delicious of course. And I ate too much, of course. The boys watched football, of course. And cousin Mary Ellen performed two of her audition songs from Little Women for us. It was a great Thanksgiving, and made me grateful to be living nearer to all of those we have loved and missed while being in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment