Now that I have a new nice camera (happy birthday to me!) I never load the pics from my phone anymore. And even though the quality isn't always that great, these photos are gems. They capture the little moments when either I don't have my camera with me or don't have time to grab it. So here is some snippets of our life lately, as caught on my phone.
2) Jackson had a bad cold a couple of weeks ago. After two days of holding him in my arms almost all night long, I read on a website the idea to have him sleep in his carseat (elevation helps with coughing). So this was his little sick bed for two nights.
3) Ben and I were enjoying making graffiti on our big windows on the first day of Spring.
4) Jacky was just looking so cute in this hand-me-down onesie of Ben's that I had to snap a pic and text it to Daddy at work.
5) We met my parents at the Jungle on Friday. Here the boys are riding on a snowmobile game.
6) Ben enjoyed a sports themed Kids Night Out at the club we belong to and mommy, daddy, and jacky enjoyed dinner and a movie.