Monday, August 5, 2013

Love Is Blooming

So my little sister-in-law, whom I've known since she was eight-years-old, and used to babysit and read Junie B. Jones books with, is getting married in just three short weeks.  I really cannot believe it.  But I am of course so happy for her and James and I both just love Andrew.  We kicked off the wedding festivities with a family bridal shower this Saturday in Sausalito at Aunt Stacie's house.  I was the co host, but please don't give me any create for the beauty of the day, I was merely a helping hand.  Stacie did an amazing job and pulled off her theme beautifully: bloom where you are planted, and incorporated the places they have lived and traveled beautifully.  And with a view like the one from her place, the perfect backdrop to the perfect day was set.  I will just let the photos speak for themselves.
/\ /\ Good friends, turned almost sister-in-laws. /\ /\ 
/\ \/  I had to include some of the bride-to-be's cute reactions to her gifts!  \/  /\ 
/\ /\  Check out that skyline.  /\ /\ 
It was a beautiful day, celebrating a beautiful girl!  And the festivities continue with shower #2 this Saturday.  You deserve all the love Amanda. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! What a gorgeous shower. Now you are making me crave bundt cake too :)

    ReplyDelete