Saturday, February 15, 2014

Christmas 2013

Christmas was very busy once again for us.  Probably the last year that its going to be this crazy, so we just rolled with it.  We visited three houses and attempted a family movie at the end of it all, but Jackson and I only lasted about twenty minutes.  I was wiped out but had a wonderful time celebrating with lots of family, and most especially watching my boys experience the magic of Christmas.  Jackson was so fun to watch this year and was a champ at opening his presents.  He even enjoyed throwing the wrapping paper into the garbage bag, which was a bonus for me.  We had a bit of a shoe theme in our house as you'll see below.  If you know James at all, then that is no surprise to you.  Christmas already feels like forever ago, so hopefully you won't be too bugged by this big photo recap and hopefully I won't fall behind on blogging again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment