Sunday, February 16, 2014

New Years in Tahoe


We spent another wonderful New Years in Tahoe.  It's my most favorite time of the year.  Nothing like a cabin trip to bring about pure calmness and relaxation.  The trip was even more mellow for me because I had some amazing helpers.  My boys were in seventh heaven hanging out with the big boys, who seriously sledded down the hill with them dozens upon dozens of times.  Another bonus this year was that our cabin owners got to join us for the first time this trip.  The boys had fun playing with their cousin, who falls right between them in age.  We didn't have much snow this year but it was the perfect combo.  No worrisome driving conditions, beautiful sunshine, and fake snow at the resort for sledding.  I look forward to many, many years ringing in the New Years with family in this gorgeous place.  Now for the photo overload.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment