Thursday, August 21, 2014

Introducing Elle Harper

I finally feel like I'm back in the land of the living.  I'm going to save the big birth story for another day, I'll need a lot more energy and time before I can relive that.  Baby came out perfect but it was a bit traumatic for me.  Needless to say none of our family members were present at the birth because of its sudden speediness and no photos or videos captured the special moment.  I don't think James nor I will ever forget it though.  The drama or the beautiful result of our first baby girl, Elle Harper.  Born at 9:01 am on Friday, August 15th.  The family rushed to our sides following the birth and my brother-in-law Andrew was able to capture some priceless mother-daughter moments (I can't believe I get mother-daughter moments now), our new party of five, and photos with all the aunties, uncles, grandpas, grandmas, and one great-grandma.  So blessed to have so much love and support, just sorry you all missed it.  My girl couldn't wait another moment to greet us.  We are so in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment