Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ENGAGED!

My sister is getting married and I am so excited for her. A few Mondays ago my mom and I went wedding dress shopping with her. She was so relaxed, not at all the bridezilla. : ) She went in the store with this dress in mind . . .
We realized it was much too much dress for her tiny frame to carry.
My mom and I knew she had to try on a mermaid style to show off her figure and brought her this dress . . .
She loved the fit but not the styling, so her consultant brought her another mermaid style and she ended up with this . . . Just kidding, you'll have to wait for that one.

Before leaving the store we spotted this cute dress for her rehearsal. It fit like a glove and she left the store with this in hand (I don't think she'd mind me showing this dress. Besides no one really reads this anyway!)
Congratulations Kate, with my help we will make this wedding beautiful! Wink. I am the maid of honor and dubbed "wedding planner" after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment