Friday, March 30, 2012

Our Baby's Cuter Than Your Baby

Ben says the cutest things to and about his baby brother I had to write them down before I forget them.
Almost daily he proclaims "our baby is the cutest, isn't he."
And when out in public if he sees another baby he will say, and I must mention very loudly, "our baby is cuter."
Yesterday while nursing Jackson, Ben came in the room, kissed him on the forehead and said "oh, I just love you so much."
Whenever I'm changing Jackson's clothes Ben will say "he's just so cute when he's naked."

It's not all love and compliments though.  A few days ago Jackson was screaming pretty loudly and Ben said while pressing his hands tightly to his ears, "I just can't handle baby Jacky right now!"  Hahaha.  The love/dislike (I would never say hate) relationship begins already.

No comments:

Post a Comment