Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Nursery Design Board

I am so excited for my baby girl's nursery.  I have been eying some of the items from some of my favorite handmade business for sometime now, and I am completely in love with how it's all come together.  Some of the big items we already own, including the glider and the crib.  I'm going to do an Ikea transformation for the dresser, and I have found lots of the details from an unexpected source, Urban Outfitters.  I don't like to go overly baby that way the room can transition as baby girl grows up. I am loving the airy gold, peach, and mint colors and the overall modern feel of the room.  I have purchased many of the items already and am having a hard time holding back from getting it all set up right now.  I think I should probably wait till at least June.
                       1. Karbon Chair                                             2. Marlowe Panel Crib
                       3. Koppang Ikea dresser with O'Verlays       4. Moroccan Diamond Shag Rug
                      1. "Little Hearts" vinyl decal stickers                2. Bracket Wall Shelf
                      3. Frame Multi Hook                                        4. Wall Caddy Shelf
                  1. Gold Star Cloud Mobile                                2. Honeycomb Glass Pendant
                  3. Ceramic Elephant Ring Holder                     4. Printed Trinket Tray
                      1. Gold Basket Weave pillow                          2. Changing Pad Cover in gold dots 
                      3. Fitted Crib Sheet in Watercolor Ikat            4. Baby Girl Blanket, Designer Fabric
                    1. Gold Nursery Print Love Heart                           2. Nursery Gold Quote Print 
                    3. Girls Nursery Art Ferris Wheel                           4. French Vintage Elle Magazine 

In the nursery there is a large wall of built in bookshelves.  I'm going to be transforming this into Elle's closet and it's going to be a huge feature in the room. 
                 1. Removable Wallpaper- Vintage Dots             2. Natural Wooden Children's Hangers
                 3. Some beauties from Swallows Return            4. Braided Wool Baskets  

The only thing that will make this room better is my sweet baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment