Monday, April 14, 2014

Super Dad

I was just taking a look at my draft folder and saw that for some reason this never got posted.  Totally out of place here, considering it's a whole ten months old, but still I want to post it for the memories.

My boys sure are lucky to have James as their daddy.  He works super hard to provide for us.  His favorite thing in the world is to snuggle with them at night.  He aspires to provide them with every wonderful opportunity in life and has BIG plans and dreams for them.  I foresee lots of boys trips, workouts, and late night (advice) chats in these guys futures.
We enjoyed celebrating our super dad by gathering all of his favorite treats and drinks to put together a special delivery package direct from the Super Hero Supply Co. delivered right to our doorstep by two of their cutest and most super deliver boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment