Friday, April 18, 2014

Two Easters

I'm so glad that my children are still young, and maybe it's just a boy thing to be flexible and not really care a whole lot anyway.  We aren't going to be together as a family for Easter this year due to our adults only trip with the Greenes.  I thought perhaps Ben would be sad, but he's just thrilled to get to celebrate Easter twice!  We celebrated as a little family and with the in-laws last Sunday, and my boys will get to celebrate on Easter with my parents and sister's family.  It wasn't a typical Easter season for us this year (no parties with friends or city events that I usually sign them up for or take them to, but I'm just happy we got a little bit of celebration in and that the boys get double the fun.
Now that's some bed head!
Easter baskets from GG.  Including one for baby sister!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Sunday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment