Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Good Day


Today was a great day with my best little friend. We spent the whole day together and I couldn't help but think again and again throughout the day how we don't have many more days left just the two of us. How things are going to change soon, and it makes me a little sad for him. I know he is going to love being a big brother, but I just want to cherish these last few months with him as my one and only. So . . .
We spent the morning roasting marshmallows over an open fire, : )
The afternoon washing our rides,
And the evening browsing the library for new reading material and at home baking sugar cookies.
Mommy loves you Ben so much and I promise to always make time for just the two of us no matter how large our family grows. And according to you "we are going to have lots of babies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment