Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho!

I met up with my parents, sister, and niece last week to take the boys to see Santa.  We were the only ones there on a rainy Wednesday morning, and got lots of attention from the big guy.  I thought that Jackson would be completely fine with Santa, but he did end up crying a little bit.  Of course I took away his bottle mid feeding to sit him on Santa's lap.  So the tears were probably over that.  The kid loves to eat.  My mom has always gotten a picture with Ben and Santa, so of course wanted one this year with the whole gang.  It was pretty entertaining.
Classic!  Oh the terror on their faces.   
 Santa was so nice and insisted that my grandma and dad take a picture with him too; asking them how long it's been since they've had their picture taken with Santa.  The sweetest.
Ben lost any fear of Santa last year, so was more than happy and willing to sit on his lap and tell him what he wants for Christmas- a bike.  Overall, a pretty smooth Santa experience, especially with the two babes.
Santa's work shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment