Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Boys' Christmas Rooms

The Saturday after Thanksgiving Ben and I started decorating the house for Christmas.  While I don't have a ton of decorations, I do love what I have collected so far and really enjoy making the house as festive as possible, while keeping things simple.  I'll post some more pics of the rest of the house later, but for now wanted to post some pics of the boys' rooms.  We decorated Ben's right away that first weekend, and I just finished a little festive decoration for Jackson's room today.
Here is Ben's room:
This cute Santa greets you as you enter Ben's room. 

I made this advent calendar for Ben this year out of felt. 

And here's Jacksons: 
Loved Jacky's face today when his eyes caught glimpse of the snowflake mobile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment