Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bentley's Birthday Party

All of my planning dreams for Ben's birthday came to fruition, well... almost. It was perfect and such a good time. My friend Renee helped me make an AMAZING Small Paul monkey cake. I was able to have the time to paint a picture mural, since I had the help of my parents with Ben the week before his party. Renee also had a very fun bounce house that she let me use, and Ben had a blast on it. I had two fun baby pools, and even though it was unusually freezing for June in California, the kids still swam in it. Some friends and family were not able to make it, but there were so many people there that I love and most importantly love Bentley. I cannot believe that my baby is one. 

Warning, lots of pictures to follow. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment