Monday, September 14, 2009

An Evening Dip

Uncle Jay and adopted Uncle James T. live in a great apartment complex. I have been wanting to go in the pool and spa for a while now, so Saturday night was the night. The boys were to enthralled with some big college football game, so Ben and I went. After reading the warning sign that children under 5 should not go in the spa, I decided that we better not. Luckily the pool was heated and wonderful too. 

Before we hit the pool, we had to stop by the pond and see our favorite ducks. Ben loves animals. Whenever he sees a dog he reaches his arm out and runs towards it. He has absolutely no fear, which is hopefully a good thing. I'm not sure how well you can see but the black duck has the funkiest hair do. Ben attempted to chase the poor ducks around. It was cute! 
































Aren't the mountains just gorgeous?! 
































The wonderful indoor pool, it feels like a hotel. Ben really loved the water. He even jumped in to me from the edge. 


















































I attempted to wrap Ben up and sit him down by the hot tub while I went in for a little bit. But when he bolted for the pool, I realized that wasn't going to happen. 
I'll have to get those boys to watch Ben next time so I can relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment