Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rustic Modern Reception

The receiving table.  With my way too small swag banner.  Didn't think about there being two table.  Oh well. 
 
Gotta have a photo booth area. 
My large letters hung on three columns in the space.  They were very time consuming but well worth the effect.  I might have to make some for me now. 
Jayson & Kaitlin's cute love story starting with their dad's college days.  Who would have guessed that almost exactly thirty years later their children would end up married.  So sweet. 
The amazing hanging gallery.  We hung everything from the beams in the ceiling and this was by far the biggest undertaking, but the coolest effect.  It was like a gallery. 
James' Aunt Staci and I went the day before and picked all the flowers at the San Francisco Flower Mart.  Then I arranged all of the flowers the day of the reception.  I love the wild flower, succulent mix.
The food buffet table- before the delicious food came out. 
It was Nothing Bundt Cakes of course.  On birch wood cake plates. Yum! 
We thought we would change things up a bit and do a nut bar- a little sweet and a little salty. 
The wood slab labels, which my dad cut for me with a very scary saw, and then I used
a wood burning pen to write the names of each item.  Love how these turned out.  

The super cool s'more bar outside on the patio. 
And now for the party guests. 
 
My little mack daddy. 
 Photo booth pics.
This was the best we could get. : )
Digging into the nut bar. 
And this was our cue to call it a night. : )
Congratulations Jayson & Kaitlin.  We love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment