Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gratitude- Days 3, 4, 5 & 6

Day 3:  Grateful for my cute and amazing husband.  I'm grateful that he works so hard for our family.  I'm grateful for date nights with him.  We have had the chance in the last few months to go away on two short vacations for weddings, and another this last weekend together.  It's fun to see other couples start their forever afters, and be in the midst of ours!  Love you hunny.
These arrived on my doorstep today!
Day 4:  I'm grateful that we live close to our families.  I'm grateful that my children's grandparents are a HUGE part of their lives.  They see all four of them regularly.  And my parents are always willing to watch the boys and have them spend the night- to which I am very grateful.  I'm grateful that they have cousins to grow up with.  My adorable little niece, Ashlynn, who is just six weeks older than Jackson.  And their second cousin, Dylan, who is smack dab in the middle of the boys.
My boys are lucky to have these two for Uncles. 
Sleepover with cousin Dylan on Friday night.  Matchy pjs courtesy of Nana Lin. 
Day 5:  I'm grateful for an able and healthy body.  I try not to take it for granted.
Day 6:  I'm grateful for the country I live in, and the ability we have as citizens to shape its future through the ability to vote.  Eagerly awaiting the 2012 presidential results anytime now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment