Monday, August 24, 2009

Movie Monday!

I missed last week so I have a few videos for you this week. 

One day Bentley just started nodding his head. What's funny about it is he actually does it when you are asking him questions. He rarely shakes his head no, hopefully that's a good sign about the future, maybe he wont tell me "no" often. Wishful thinking right!


We went bowling on Friday night (see post below), and Ben woke up after sleeping through most of it, a little dazed and confused to say the least. James R. and Marianne tried to "shake" him out of it. 


Lastly a little taste of the fun time we had at Raging Waters (see post below) on Saturday night. Fun weekend I know! And yes those crazy tan line were from the basketball tournament earlier that day (see post below). James also has a permanent tank top. I tried as best as I could to airbrush them in the photo. We looked pretty ridiculous!


No comments:

Post a Comment