Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Few Funny Things

Ben insists on peeing standing up now (just like Daddy).

A few days okay Ben uttered the most complex sentence of his life. "Mommy, I have
an idea" ('clack, clack, clack'-- what he does when he's thinking), "We should
go to the park." This kinda blew me away.

After a bad day with Ben and Seb, and feeling like I lost my cool with Ben one too many
times, I asked him before putting him to bed if I had been a bad or mean (can't
remember my exact word) mommy today? He just looked right at me with sleepy eyes and
said, "No. Your a good boy, mommy." (Tear). He's like his daddy; he doesn't hold a grudge. I'm
working on the whole mommy is a girl, and ben and daddy are boys.



These are the things that make me want to go to work (SAHM) everyday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment